This week I was presented a Stylish Blogger Award by the lovely Roberta over at More Thyme Than Dough. I am honored that she thought of me. Her blog is filled with interesting commentary and some wonderful recipes. Be sure to click your way in her direction.
To participate, the recipient must recognize the person who bestowed the gift, tell seven things about themselves, and pay it forward by presenting the award to 15 blogs they have discovered.
I had been planning to do a post on some of my favorite blogs. Now seems like as good a time as any. These are not necessarily new blogs, but they are stylish and all inspire me in some way. These are 15 that I never miss. The consistent theme throughout all of them is creativity. Here you will find photography, food, home design/décor, and papercraft.
- Jillian Lieboff Imaging
- La Tartine Gourmande
- Sweet Designs ~ Amy Atlas
- Sweet Paul
- Desire to Decorate
- The Pink and Blue Blog
- Brooklyn Limestone
- Upon a Fold
- Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Oh So Beautiful Paper
And now for the seven things you didn’t know (and probably didn’t care to know) about me.
- In the 80s, I wanted to be Prince. Not be like Prince… actually BE Prince.
- In the 8th grade I was a spelling bee champion. I’m sorry if that isn’t always reflected here.
- I have a disturbing obsession with finding ‘lucky’ pennies.
- I am an expert whistler. Sadly, my wife hates whistling so I am forced to do that outdoors.
- I spent most of my 20s proclaiming that I would never have kids. Now I don’t know what I would do without them.
- I frequently get names of people and places ‘almost’ right. What’s worse is that I am perfectly comfortable assigning someone a name and convincing myself of its validity.
- I only want to make beautiful things, and make people happier and smarter along the way.
savour… full disclosure
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Stylish Blogger Award: My Secret Life and a Blogroll: