The Dallas Market 2011 Total Home and Gift Show has come and gone. We scouted out some of our favorite things to show you. For today, we are highlighting kitchen wares. There was so much good stuff to see from useful to super cool. Here is a small sampling...
- Joseph Joseph Grip Tray - Non-slip studs keep your drinks from slipping on the trip from kitchen to table. Studs on the bottom keep it from slipping around. Useful as a lap tray, too. $22.85 from amazon.com.
- Mastrad Chips Maker - Fat free chips from your microwave in 3 to 5 minutes. $20 coming soon to amazon.com and national retailers.
- Prepara Tabletop Mister - Get an even coating of olive or infused oil on your food to be cooked or for your salad or pasta. $19.99 from prepara.com.
- My Drap Cocktail Napkin - Cloth napkins on a roll. Many sizes and colors available. Cocktail napkins come 50 per roll. $25 from amazon.com.
- Joseph Joseph Indexed Cutting Boards - Indexed and color coded cutting boards are non-slip and kept in a file for easy storage. Help prevent cross contamination. $54 from amazon.com.
- Hurom Slow Juicer - Whisper quiet juicer juices everything from apples to wheatgrass. Not your ordinary juicer. $350 from amazon.com.
- Goodbye Detergent Original Spaghetti Scrubs - Eco-friendly scrub uses just a dab of soap to clean your dishes. Natural abrasives like corn cob and peach pit do all the work. They dry quickly and last for months. $9 for 2 pack from amazon.com.
- Epicurean Mincing Bowl - Graphic mincing bowl with rubberized feet that is NSF certified. Paired with a mezzaluna, it is perfect for mincing needs. $50 at epicureancs.com.
- Joseph Joseph Salad Bowl - Graphic and fun. This bowl is the perfect size for family salads or pasta. Comes with serving utensils. $40 from amazon.com.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lola Finds: Market Goods for the Kitchen: