Hopefully you’ve been enjoying some wonderful spring weather where you are. Spring has arrived in full force in Dallas and we are enjoying some lovely afternoons. Easter is right around the corner and everything is in bloom. It is truly an awakening. Birds are chirping and bees buzzing.
We have prepared a couple of Easter inspired tips for you today to add to the festive spirit. Our bunny mask straw covers are perfect for the kids’ table at an Easter brunch or just in your kids glass of juice on Easter morning.
savour… hippity hoppity
Bunny Mask Straw Cover
- Bunny Mask Straw Cover template
- Black pipe cleaners
- Flexible straws
- Print the attached template on white cardstock.
- Cut out the template and poke small holes for whiskers where indicated.
- Insert black pipe cleaners from the front. Fold over about an inch on the back and secure with a piece of tape.
- Attach a flexible straw to the back of the mask so that the bend is about 2 inches below the top of the mask.
Easter Egg Drying Rack
- 1” thick Styrofoam disk (15 16” in diameter)
- 144 straight pins (at least 1 ½” long)
- A ruler
- Place the ruler in the center of the disk on a flat surface.
- Insert pins at each of the 1 inch marks along the ruler on both sides. *Be sure to press pins in as upright as possible and all the way to the bottom.
- Move the ruler to one side of the pins and repeat the process for 5 more rows.
- Move the ruler to the other side of the pins and repeat for 5 more rows on that side to fill up disk.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Easter FUN: